Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ryan Elizabeth's Baby Shower

This past weekend Jeff Zach and I went to Dallas for Hillary's baby shower. I haven't seen her since June, so she was soooo cute! While we were in Dallas we went and did Thanksgiving with my side of the family. It was a very nice family get together! I forgot my camera....so when Ritha emails me the pictures I will post them...... Belowe are some pictures I stole from Hayley. It was such a nice shower! Hill & Phil yall are going to be such amazing parents! I can not wait to meet Monkey Princess!

Overall it was a nice weekend! Its always stressful going out of town. Even just going back home. There is definatly no place like home!

OOOhhhh and I got gas on the way home for a $1.91....granted I had to wait 20 minutes to get the gas, but come on $1.91 !!!!! It's the little things in life!




I gave Hillary these burp cloths(above and below). A coworker of mine makes them, and they are just super cute! The top one says Monkey Princess and the bottom one says Ryan Elizabeth.....



Princess Ballerina Bobby Jack (or something like that) and the beauiful cake!


This was so funny, Hillary is OBSESSED with saving tissue paper, she even asked Stacie at the shower if there was someone to fold it. So Stacie obliged and sat down and folded almost every piece of tissue paper Hillary handed her. Such a good sport !



The great hostesses!


Hillary and I


The cake!


Hayley and I




Till Next Time~
Carla Rae

No comments: