Sorry this has taken me so long, but I did get to see Jackson and Kacy.
At first we thought they would be there at 8:30 am, so I was there around 8:45 with butterflies in my stomach !! I couldn't wait !!! I got in, and found out that they were running a few HOURS late !! UGH! So I got to spend some quality time with Kacy's mom and grand parents.
Kacy,Justin,Jackson,Jeff and Lori showed up around 4 pm.
Kacy was such a little mommy !! No one was allowed to touch baby Jackson without watching their hands and using the foam. Kacy Grandfather, Jackson's great grandfather got to hold him first. It was such a touching moment !! Bill was just crying telling Jackson how much he loved him....of course I lost it at that moment !!
When I finally got to hold him, I lost it again. I still can't believe that my Kacy made this beautiful little boy. He is such a miracle !! I can't tell you how much I already love my little nephew JACKSON RAY !!


No comments:
Post a Comment