Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zacharoo's Birthday

Today Zach is 14 years old. Who in their right mind would ever think that I would have a 14 year old step-son. Certainly not me. But my goodness, do I love that kid! I have my moments with him where he doesn't listen, or takes longer to get ready then I do. But he is such a great kid! This past weekend we did his birthday celebration. Saturday he went with some friends to the movies. And on Sunday we did his family birthday party at our house. Jeff, Ruby(Jeff's mom), and I got him a video camera, because he wants to make documentary... A day in the life of a Herber.... I will letcha know when its on youtube! He got money, and cloths and other knick-knacky stuff that a kid likes. Overall it was a very fun, tiring weekend. Hopefully Zach enjoyed it!! Tonight his mom, step-dad, Jeff and I are all going out to dinner , then to the Melting Pot for dessert! Yummy!!








No comments: